A selection of articles related to agni vedic.
Original articles from our library related to the Agni Vedic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agni Vedic.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
Agni Vedic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agni Vedic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- Legends say that the first impetus to transfer the Vedas from oral to written came at the end of long 12-year drought, which cause a huge loss of life and thus also of knowledge.
- Mahashivaratri special: Feasting, fasting and meaning
- In the Vedas, fire or Agni is treated as a living creature as it is hungry for food. It feeds on wood and ghee! Through smoke, Agni transports the offerings made by humans to devas, gods who live above in the sky.
- Secularisation of society is a long, historical process: Romila Thapar
- An early phase was Vedic Brahmanism focusing on the ritual of sacrifice, the yajna, invoking many deities and especially Indra and Agni, and performed by upper castes. These beliefs were questioned by a variety of heterodox sects pre-eminently the ...
- By comparing the Congress to Death, Modi has paid his arch-rivals a great
- If the myths in the Rig Veda and Puranas are to be believed (who can dare say now that they can't?), the prime minister may unknowingly have paid a great compliment to the party of his arch-rivals.
- Roberto Calasso's Ardor pits Indian myths against reason
- Calasso's further instructional point is to remind us that the Vedic firmament included not just Agni, the god of fire, but Soma, the god of the intoxicating plant that was itself ''sacrificed'' to make the ceremonial drink the rituals demanded.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Agni Vedic Topics
Related searchesthe creed of a savoyard priest
batman begins plot summary
cleveland ohio culture