A selection of articles related to agni vedic.
Original articles from our library related to the Agni Vedic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agni Vedic.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Agni Vedic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agni Vedic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE VEDIC GODS AGNI, INDRA AND SOMA AS INTERRELATED
- THE VEDIC cons AGNI, INDRA AND SOMA As INTERRELATED: A srunv or SOMA. S. MAHDIHASSAN.
- Agni suktam
- Jun 17, 2008 vedic sanskrit texts. Agni Suktam is the first hymn in the oldest of the vedas, the.
- The Vedas
- the 4 Veda Samhitas in one document Mantra 1 – Agni (Author: Madhucchandas Vaisvamitra) . . Mantra 19 – Agni, Maruts (Author: Medhatithi Kanva) .
- About Consultations Books Articles Jaimini SJC Mantra Links
- Glossary. A Vedic Astrology resource based in Frederiksberg, Denmark: devoted to the teaching and practice of Vedic Astrology. Agni.
Suggested News Resources
- Vedic Riot
- Cristiano Brignola e Alex Agni, Vedic Riot. 1- Noi siamo i figli di Zu (2012) - FUMETTI - Absoluteblack - 2012 - pagine 48 - prezzo 5,00 euro - giudizio: buono.
Suggested Web Resources
- Agni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vedic rituals all involve Agni, for example the elaborate Agnicayana, that is, the piling of the fire altar, the Agnihotra, viz.
- Agni, the Vedic God of Fire
- Almost every mandala or division of the Rigveda starts with a hymn to Agni.
- Agni Vedic-Sacred Fire Performance & Classes - Artist - Fayetteville
- Agni Vedic-Sacred Fire Performance & Classes - For those looking for a new expeirence, come join me in exploring the energies of fire.
- Agni - Rig Veda - YouTube
- Feb 27, 2008 A Hymn dedicated to God of Fire, Lightning & Sun - Agni from the Rig Vedas.
- Agni Rig Veda
- This is the first hymn in the Rig Veda Samhita and thus sets the keynote to the entire Veda Samhitas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.