Agni Vishnu Surya
A selection of articles related to agni vishnu surya.
Original articles from our library related to the Agni Vishnu Surya. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agni Vishnu Surya.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Jasmine: Correspondences
- Jasminum officinale or J. odoratissimum Folk Names: Jessamin, Moonlight on the Grove Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Vishnu Power: Money, Love, Prophetic Dreams...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
- Bodhi: Correspondences
- Ficus religiosa Folk Names: Bo-Tree, Peepul Tree, Pipul, Sacred Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Bhudda, Vishnu Power: Fertility, Protection, Wisdom, Meditation...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Agni Vishnu Surya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agni Vishnu Surya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AstroVision Avatar Printout
- Brahma, Vishnu, Rudra, Indra, Shiva, Kama, Surya, Agni; immortal. 386. Ajish.
- PURANA & ABIMANA STHALAM 3 THIRUKKUDANTHAI
- Lord Brahma, Surya and Agni glorified Lord Visnu here.
- VISHNU PURANA
- the Vedas is the worship of the personified elements; of Agni, or fire; Indra, the ceeded by the worship of images and types, representing Brahma, Vishnu, S'iva, and ..
- Indian Archaeology 1968-69 A Review - Archaeological Survey of
- During salvage operations, over forty stone sculptures were obtained from the second layer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Agni-Vishnu-Surya - English to English Translation
- Agni-Vishnu-Surya (English to English translation).
- Surya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- His other names include Vishnu, Vivasvān (Sanskrit root: Vivasvat, .
- Part III
- Vedic Surya becomes Vishnu, who is also a Sun God or form of Surya in the Rigveda.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.