A selection of articles related to agni.
Original articles from our library related to the Agni. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agni.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Agni is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agni books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AGNI YOGA
- ISBN 978-1438255057. This book presents a positive analysis of Agni yoga Teachings, recorded by Helena Roerich. The.
- Agni Yoga
- World Headquarters of the Agni Yoga Society. 319 West 107th Street, New York, given much counsel and the Signs of Agni Yoga.
- Agni suktam
- Jun 17, 2008 A Grammatical Account of Agni Sūktam [ gveda sa hitā (1.1.1)].
Suggested News Resources
- Agni-II ready for testing from Wheeler Island
- BALASORE: India is all set to test its 2000-km range Agni-II missile from Wheeler Island off the Orissa coast next week. The test will be conducted by the Strategic Forces Command (SFC) of the Indian Army.
- Top-seeded Rahul Sangma clinches title
- In the 50-player event, Sangma scored a final round victory with black over Sai Agni Jeevitesh of Andhra to reach seven points. Sriram Sarja of Karnataka defeated second seed CRG Krishna to tie for the first place.
- Agni-II user trial next week
- BALASORE: The Army is planning a user trial of surface-to-surface, Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile (IRBM) Agni-II from its defence base off the Orissa coast, next week.
- SRK Issues Legal Notice to Jewellery Brand 'Agni'
- Mumbai, Aug 19: Actor Shah Rukh Khan has filed a law suit against Agni, a jewellery brand, for illegally playing the yet-to-be-released song 'Chamak Challo', from his upcoming movie 'Ra.One' at the fashion week.
Suggested Web Resources
- AGNI Online
- Do you know about the author pages at AGNI Online? They form a massive repository of info on contemporary literary writers. Click on any writers' name.
- AGNI Online: Submit
- AGNI publishes poetry, short fiction, and essays.
- Agni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Agni (Sanskrit: अग्नि) is a Hindu deity, one of the most important of the Vedic gods. He is the god of fire and the acceptor of sacrifices.
- Nov 30, 1997 Agni is one of the most important of the Vedic gods. He is the god of fire, the messenger of the gods, the acceptor of sacrifice.
- Agni: The Digestive Fire of Life | Chopra Center
- Agni is one of the most important principles in the ancient science of Ayurveda.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescommandos duke sniper
kerry gaa honours
citigroup corporate governance
renal physiology tubular reabsorption