- Yoga: For a healthy appetite and good digestion
- Stress also seems to affect food preferences. It has been observed that stress increases the intake of food high in fat, sugar, or both. High cortisol levels, in combination with high insulin levels, may be responsible.
- People go in for a post-Diwali detox with fitness regimes and diet food
- According to her, one can do the Agnisar Kriya that aids digestion and Kapalbhati Kriya that increases the basic metabolic rate and aids weight loss. The Trikonasana (triangle pose) and Vajrasana (thunderbolt pose) are effective asanas as well.
- Post-festive detox you should be following
- KRIYAS Agnisar Kriya Improves the peristaltic movement of the stomach and helps digestion Helps to control constipation by removing stored stool in the stomach Strengthens the abdominal muscles and removes fat from the abdominal area Kapalbhati Kriya ...
- Yoga to boost digestion
- Bloating, belching, burning stomach, acidic taste in the mouth, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain are symptoms of an underlying problem with the digestive system. A well-rounded lifestyle with a balanced diet, fixed meal timings, good sleep cycle and ...
- Yoga Poses That Helps To Increase Sperm Count
- One of the most common problems that young couples are facing today is infertility. Unhealthy lifestyle, sleep deprivation, stress, junk foods, etc, are all common reasons behind this.
Agnisaar Kriya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agnisaar Kriya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Agnisaar Kriya Topics
Related searchesaugmented reality history of ar
meaning of dreams about bull
restaurant rating restaurant guides