Agra Chini Ka Rauza
- इंडिया में ईरानी कारीगरी का आखिरी नमूना है ये 'चीनी का रोजा'
- आगरा. ताज महल से करीब दो किलोमीटर दूर 'चीनी का रोजा' स्मारक है। जब इसका निर्माण हुआ था, उस वक्त शाहजहां भी इसे देखकर हैरान रह गए थे। ये इमारत ईरान की विलुप्त हो चुकी काशीकरी कारीगरी का ...
- Ancient and ancestral Agra
- Famous for the alluring Taj Mahal, Agra has tourist flocking like moths over a mighty flame. Tucked amidst the state of Uttar Pradesh, the city has an incredible history that defines each of its monuments.
- Red and White Tapestry of Agra
- I still have a list of places to see in Agra that I could not this time like Chini ka Rouza, Roman Catholic Cemetery, Sadar Bazar for its famous chaat and of course the petha fraternity.
- Itimad-ud-Daula tomb to get riverfront garden
- Agra: The Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has joined hands with the World Monuments Fund (WMF) to develop a riverfront garden at Itimad-Ud-Daula Tomb. Officials said Rs 22 lakh has been given by the WMF to carry out the plantation drive at the ...
- Minister wants centre to popularise Agra's lesser known monuments
- The minister of state for human resource development said at present tourists have little or no idea about the bird or crocodile sanctuaries, Keitham Lake, Babar's Ram Bagh or Chini ka Roza.
Agra Chini Ka Rauza is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agra Chini Ka Rauza books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Agra Chini Ka Rauza Topics
Related searchesphiloteus filofey
the rivals analysis
seventh-day adventist church baptism