- On the Bombing of Agrabah
- However, the data was overwhelmingly used to run headlines on question 38: “Would you support or oppose the bombing of Agrabah?” which is the fictional country in Disney's 1992 animated film “Aladdin.” Thirty percent of Republicans and 19 percent of ...
- 30 percent of Republicans support bombing Agrabah, fictional town of Disney's
- Democratic polling firm Public Policy Polling trolled Republican voters by asking them if they would support bombing the city of Agrabah — the fairy-tale setting of Disney's “Aladdin” — and 30 percent said they would.
- Should We Bomb Agrabah? Sure!
- In a poll published December 18, Public Policy Polling asked a national survey of 1,057 primary voters, "Would you support or oppose bombing Agrabah?" Agrabah being the fictional country from the classic Disney movie "Aladdin." Carlo Allegri/Reuters.
- Magic of Aladdin
- Rock Hill Community Theatre presents “Aladdin, Jr.,” based on the Disney film that features Aladdin, a street rat in the city of Agrabah, finding the Cave of Wonders, where he encounters a magic carpet and a lamp with the Genie.
- Bombing Terrorists With 'Opportunity' Only Makes Sense In Aladdin's Agrabah
- That number flipped the script on the media hoopla over a Public Policy Polling survey which found 30 percent of Republicans agreed with the idea of bombing Agrabah. That figure was reported as evidence that the stereotypical Republican was both dense ...
Agrabah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agrabah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.