A selection of articles related to agranat commission.
Original articles from our library related to the Agranat Commission. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agranat Commission.
- Weyland the Smith
- Not British as such, he was imported by the Anglo-Saxons from the continent. He is known in Teutonic sources, Frankish sources, and in Scandinavia, where he is called Volund. The gist of his tale is that he loved a swan-maiden who lived with him for seven...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Agranat Commission is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agranat Commission books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- YES, MINISTER!
- In Israel, for example, we had the Agranat commission. Shimon Agranat, a respected.
- 73 In the evening of 22 October, the Israeli cabinet formally
- Agranat Commission were well-respected ﬁgures: two former chiefs of the General Staff, a supreme court justice, and the state comptroller.
- EUROPEAN PUBLIC LAW
- For example, the Agranat commission, which will be discussed below, recommended the dismissal of a number of senior officers, including the Chief of Staff.
- Will George W. Bush be Held Accountable?
- The Agranat Commission Report which investigated.
- Psychology and Deterrence
- oversimpliﬁed concept, as the Agranat Commission, set up after the war to examine the .
Suggested News Resources
- 'Secret' IDF missile unveiled to public for first time
- The IDF decided to develop the Tamuz, at the Rafael Advanced Defense Systems plant, as part of the lessons drawn from the Agranat Commission of Inquiry into the Yom Kippur War.
Suggested Web Resources
- Agranat Commission
- The Agranat Commission was a national inquiry commission established on November 21st 1973 to investigate the IDF's function during the Yom Kippur War.
- Agranat Commission
- Oct 8, 2009 Agranat Commission investigation and reports regading the Yom Kippur war.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.