A selection of articles related to agricultural.
Original articles from our library related to the Agricultural. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agricultural.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Sothis was the goddess personifying the dog-star Sirius, the bright appearance of which in the July dawn sky announced the annual flooding of the Nile. The Egyptian name of the goddess was "Sopdet", from which came the Greek Sothis, normally used in...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Agricultural is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agricultural books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EC-130-W. Agricultural. ECONOMICS.
- identifies those programs, available statewide, that help agricultural farmland to be taxed for its agricultural value, rather than its market (i.e.
- World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates
- Approved by the World Agricultural Outlook Board. August 11, 2011.
- 2011 Publication 51
- turn for Agricultural Employees. .
- AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
- The goal of the Agricultural Development initiative, the WHY AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT?
Suggested News Resources
- Aw, shucks! Loveland celebrates agricultural heritage at Corn Roast
- Team 1st National Bank, the winner of this year's corn-shucking contest, bags the ears of corn after stripping them clean, during the competition at the Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival in Loveland.
- MU FAPRI updates agricultural baseline ahead of congressional Farm Bill debates
- Tight crop supplies and record farm prices dominate a midyear baseline update from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at the University of Missouri.
- SD lawmakers urged not to tax agricultural items
- Farmers, ranchers and agricultural equipment dealers urged South Dakota lawmakers on Tuesday not to let one industry "carry the burden for the entire state" by applying sales tax to fertilizer or farm machinery repair.
- Spoon River College starting new agricultural program
- Bash, 45, a farmer and agricultural education instructor at Spoon River College, hopes to step beyond that stumbling block. A certificate in growing local foods will be available at the college starting this fall.
- Threat of Hurricane Irene forces early end to Hunterdon 4-H fair
- The Hunterdon County 4-H and Agricultural Committee will close the annual 4-H Fair at 6 pm today, the first time in the fair's long history that it has shut down early.
Suggested Web Resources
- Agriculture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The major agricultural products can be broadly grouped into foods, fibers, fuels, and raw materials.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- 4:00 PM -- Latest U.S. Agricultural Trade Data (ERS).
- agriculture: Definition from Answers.com
- The Agricultural Revolution was discovered, named, and studied in the 1920s through the 1940s.
- Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery
- Agriculture.com is your online farm management resource for agriculture news, information on markets and crops, weather in your area, ag talk and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.