A selection of articles related to agriculture.
Original articles from our library related to the Agriculture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agriculture.
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Agriculture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agriculture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chapter 5: Energy Use in Agriculture
- 5.1 Summary of Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Energy Use in Agriculture.
- C:\wp8data\LCC Outline for Web - S
- Including radioisotopes in agriculture. S589.7 Agriculture and the environment.
- A Look at Tennessee Agriculture
- Tennessee Agriculture. Capital: Nashville. Population: 6214888.
Suggested News Resources
- Trimble Introduces High-Accuracy Assisted Steering System for Agriculture Market
- Visit www.trimble.com/agriculture for more information or to find a local reseller.
- Chief medical officer takes exception to avian flu warning
- A day ago the UN's Food and Agriculture Organisation said a mutant strain of the deadly avian influenza virus was spreading in Asia.
- Report: things looking up for Minn. organic farms
- The annual report on organic farm performance from the Minnesota Department of Agriculture and University of Minnesota said 2010 was "a good year but not a stellar year for these farms. Profits improved but were not outstanding.
Suggested Web Resources
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Describes its main functions, and with a collection of links on current agricultural news and research.
- Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery
- Aug 11, 2011 Agriculture.
- Agriculture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Agriculture (also called farming or husbandry) is the cultivation of animals, plants, fungi and other life forms for food, fiber, and other products used to sustain life.
- Home Page | Committee on Agriculture | U.S. House of
- Oversees legislation involving farms and farming, forestry, nutrition, rural development, rural electrification and watersheds, and school nutrition programs.
- Texas Department of Agriculture
- State agency with agricultural marketing and regulatory responsibilities. Includes program, marketing information, farmers' markets, and producer services.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgroup b streptococcus
informed consent on wipipedia
marine commando force
ring-tailed lemur habitat and diet
altar of victory
betel nut uses