A selection of articles related to agrippa.
Original articles from our library related to the Agrippa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Agrippa.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Agrippa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agrippa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Camillo Agrippa's 'Trattato Di Scienzia d'Armes'
- Agrippa was Milanese, an architect mathematician, and engineer.
- Herod Agrippa in history
- New Testament. Chapter 13. THE DEATH OF HEROD AGRIPPA.
- PAUL GOES BEFORE AGRIPPA
- "Then Agrippa said to Paul, 'You almost persuade me to become a Christian.
- A Portrait Coin of Agrippa II Reconsidered
- Agrippa II should one attribute the date year 10.3 Additional specimens, published since Obv.
Suggested News Resources
- Christianity is not Biblical, but Greek
- In the 26th chapter of Acts, King Agrippa becomes angry at the Apostle Paul for trying to persuade him to become a Christian. Later, Peter writes in 1 Peter 4:16 of the benefits from suffering as a Christian.
- Abrahamic Conversion
- The descendants of the first of these, for obvious reasons, became more important as time went on and included such persons as Herodias and Salome, Agrippa I and Agrippa II, Bernice (ultimately Titus' mistress), Drusilla Felix's wife, etc.
- When did magic become elitist?
- The influential 16th century magician, Henry Cornelius Agrippa, theorized how magic worked in part with his law of resonance, which explained how inherent connections between all things could be exploited by magical practice.
- ElectraCard Services signs agreement with Zimbabwe`s bank
- Through this partnership we are now able to deliver global convenience and security to the market.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa (c. 63 BC – 12 BC) was a Roman statesman and general.
- Herod Agrippa
- Aristobulus' son Agrippa, named after Augustus' friend Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa , was spared.
- Cornelius Agrippa-Astrology and Magic
- Biography and introduction to Agrippa's astrology, magic and philosophy.
- Agrippa - William Gibson
- AGRIPPA (A Book of The Dead) by William Gibson. I hesitated ALBUMS CA.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
flag of india proper flag protocol