- Reduction in the cumulative effect of stress-induced inbreeding depression due
- Environmental conditions during early life determine the consequences of inbreeding in Agrostemma githago (Caryophyllaceae). J Evol Biol 26: 499–508. | Article | PubMed |; Hedrick PW.
- Field to Vase dinner celebrates importance of local blooms
- In those fields will be lilies, veronica, scabiosa, red hot pokers, sunflowers, mint dill, agrostemma and other early summer flowers. The menu will be catered by the Andersons' neighbor, Lyle Davis, of Pastures of Plenty Farm and Big Bang Catering.
- GARDENING: Sow in September to make hardy annuals last longer
- Agrostemma githago (corncockle); Bupleurum;. • Iberis (annual candytuft);. • Scabiosa (scabious, a perennial often grown as an annual);.
- Alys Fowler: WLTM bold and brilliant annuals? Try these
- Shirley poppies (above) are another wonderful bit of froth; they look good mixed with corn cockles (Agrostemma githago). Reverend Wilks's Shirley poppies are the loveliest. They come in the softest shades often with picotee edges.
- Rare moth caterpillar find underlines value of meadows project
- The main species used on the meadows were Agrostemma githago - Corncockle; Anthemis arvensis - Corn Chamomile; Centaurea cyanus - Cornflower; Chrysanthemum segetum - Corn Marigold; Papaver rhoeas - Corn Poppy. Other meadows were created ...
Agrostemma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Agrostemma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswumpscut discography
avenue q full show synopsis