A selection of articles related to ague.
Original articles from our library related to the Ague. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ague.
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Ague is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ague books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ague — see also Malaria 084.6 brass-founders' 985.8 dumb 084.
- “He Ain't Sick, He's Only Got The Ager”
- and ague. Symptoms were unmistakable: yawn- ings. and stretching.
- BRASS-FOUNDERS' AGUE.
- among themselves by the name of ague, and to which I have therefore applied the term " Brass-founders' Ague" at the head of this paper.
- Starcia Ague Norm Maleng Advocate for Youth Award Breakfast
- Mar 9, 2011 Starcia Ague. Norm Maleng Advocate for Youth Award Breakfast. Center for Children & Youth Justice.
Suggested News Resources
- Willinghams working to bring help to hometown
- "Not everyone has the chance to do what we're doing, so it's nice to be able to take advantage of our situation and help as many people as possible along the way." Jane Lee is a reporter for MLB.com.
- Crisp remains out of lineup with calf strain
- Closer Andrew Bailey is a perfect 28-for-28 in save opportunities after the All-Star break in his career. Jane Lee is a reporter for MLB.com.
- Wuertz won't likely return until September
- During the club's last visit to the Bronx, Cahill was tagged for 10 earned runs in just two innings. Jane Lee is a reporter for MLB.com.
- Blowout loss to Yankees in rearview mirror
- in the first three games of a difficult 10-game road trip after hitting just .213 with 31 runs scored in 10 games during their last homestand. Jane Lee is a reporter for MLB.
- Loss of 'good friend' Flanagan stuns Melvin
- With Recker behind the plate on Thursday, Kurt Suzuki -- just 1-for-8 lifetime against Yankees starter Phil Hughes -- received the day off. Jane Lee is a reporter for MLB.com.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ague - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a fever (as malaria) marked by paroxysms of chills, fever, and sweating that recur at regular intervals. 2. : a fit of shivering.
- Ague definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical
- Nov 4, 1999 Ague: A fever (such as from malaria) that is marked by paroxysms of chills, fever, and sweating recurring regular intervals.
- Ague - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Look up ague in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
- ague - definition of ague by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- A febrile condition in which there are alternating periods of chills, fever, and sweating. Used chiefly in reference to the fevers associated with malaria. 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesconcentration molarity
veda and dreams
ancient egypt notes