Aham Brahma Asmi
A selection of articles related to aham brahma asmi.
Original articles from our library related to the Aham Brahma Asmi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aham Brahma Asmi.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Aham Brahma Asmi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aham Brahma Asmi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In search of moksha at Kashi
- Aham Brahma Asmi. Nehru wanted his ashes sprinkled into the Ganga, too. In his last will and testament, he said, “My desire to have a handful of my ashes thrown in the Ganga at Allahabad has no religious significance, so far as I am concerned.
- At least 74 children killed in Yemen fighting, says UN
- The UN children's agency says at least 74 children have been killed since the Yemen conflict intensified almost two weeks ago and that more than 100,000 people have left homes in search of safety. UNICEF says hospitals are struggling to treat large ...
- From Sadhakra to Siddha
- I would like to briefly discuss the path of a mumukSu leading his way up to mokSa with the firm assimilation of Self knowledge (aham sat chit ananda svarupa? sarva antaryAmi chit AkAsha rUpa? asmi iti draDha niSchaya ).
- Confessions of a former social activist: A learning moment
- The true religion of India is "THOU ART THAT" "I AM BRAHMAN" ; "He is That" (Tat twam asi, Aham Brahm Asmi;... i.e.
- Self-actualisation, self-realisation
- The plethora of rishis; men and women who could separate the physical self, look deeply at their soul as Atman; then unifying it with the ultimate reality – Brahman – IS referred to as Atma Jnana. This expression goes BEYOND the 'MIND' and thoughts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.