- The ahavaniya mound is square in shape. .
- ahavaniya (aahavaneeya). Consecrated fire taken from the perpet- ual fire and prepared for receiving oblations, esp.
- Abstract 2005
- Three vedis viz Garhapatya, Ahavaniya and Daksinagni having shape of a circle one sq.
- Aghora – A True Treatise 1
- 3) Ahavaniya - the oblations to this agni helps to conquer the swar loka. Here this agni is used for invoking various devas.
- History of Space Perceptions III
- L'autre feu axial, à l'est du premier, est appelé ahavaniya ou feu des offrandes householder), the other ahavaniya, fire of the offerings.
- Ahavaniya - AncientVoice
- Sacrifices from the Chapter "Grhasthasrama", in Hindu Dharma
- Offerings to deities are made generally in a third fire in the east called "ahavaniya " and it is also to kindled from the garhapatya fire.
- He who is about to enter on the vow, touches water whilst standing between the Ahavaniya and Garhapatya fires, with his face turned towards east.
Ahavaniya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ahavaniya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.