- Green Corridor: Brain Dead Man's Organs Save 4 Lives
- Gaurav's heart and liver were transported to the city's Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport through a 'green corridor', managed deftly by the district administration, he said.
- Sumedha Raikar-Mhatre: What's the good word?
- In the pre-Independence era, Bai denoted respect; like in the case of Ahilyabai Holkar or Mogubai Kurdikar.
- Ahilyabai Holkar – The noble-hearted warrior Queen
- One such ruler was the Holkar Queen of Malwa Kingdom, Maharani Ahilyabai Holkar. Born in a modest family, Ahilyabai caught the eyes of Maharaja Malhar Rao Holkar during the latter's visit to a Shiva temple in Ahilyabai's village.
- Youth Turns Saviour, Donates Vital Organs Before Dying In Madhya Pradesh
- The deceased's heart and liver were transported within nine minutes to the city's Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, Mr Bhagdikar said, adding they were sent to hospitals in Delhi for transplant.
- Hawkers, NMC don't see eye to eye
- The hawkers said the Bhadrakali market would be shifted to the river banks ahead of Ahilyabai Holkar bridge. "Since the civic administration refused to relocate the hawkers near Ramsetu Bridge, we refused to accept rehabilitating there.
Ahilyabai Holkar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ahilyabai Holkar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ahilyabai Holkar Topics
Related searchesvapi restaurants and fast food joints
buddhist sayings dictionary
wat phou history
capsaicin pest deterrent
zmir cuisine of zmir
axum axum and islam