- Ahmedabad-Mumbai traffic hit as tanker explodes into flames
- A tanker laden with chemicals exploded into flames on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway in Palghar on Sunday morning, holding up traffic from Gujarat for three hours. The cause of the blaze was not immediately known as the driver had fled from the spot.
- Ahmedabad: No woman on 8-member municipal transport panel
- Ahmedabad Municipal Transport Service (AMTS) chairman Chandraprakash Dave announced on International Women's Day that 33 per cent of seats in every city bus will be reserved for women. While that's yet to be translated into reality, in the here and now ...
- Ahmedabad Metro phase-1 to complete in 2018, bullet train project to complete
- Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-1 consisting of North-South Corridor from APMC to Motera Stadium and East-West Corridor from Thaltej Gam to Vastral Gam is being implemented by Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) ...
- Ahmedabad debt recovery tribunals have highest number of big-value cases
- About 90% of the 600 cases of debt recovery - each amounting to Rs 500 crore or more - are being heard by the two tribunals in Ahmedabad, data compiled by government shows. "This shows the business propensity of the city and that a large number of ...
- Ahmedabad women pull for tug-of-war record
- "Teams from various wards of Ahmedabad, schools, colleges, corporate houses, societies along with participants from Indian Army and Air Force competed with each other to win the coveted title. We also organized activities such as sports and games, ...
Ahmedabad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ahmedabad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessomaliland culture
santos futebol clube trivia
yip man quote
venus de milo interpretation