- Definition of AHOM. 1. a : a people of the Tai race who settled in Assam b : a member of such people.
- Chapter 6 to 9.pmd
- entirely dominated by tribes – the Nagas, Ahoms and many others. In many areas of present-day Bihar and.
- TAI CULTURAL HERITAGE IN NORTHEAST INDIA The Tai Ahoms
- U n iv e rsity o f C alc u tta. In d ia. THE NALANDA-SRIWIJAYA LECTURE SERIES.
- Respected Sir, We on behalf of the All Assam Students' Union, have
- During the Ahom days, the Ahom kings recognized this fact and therefore they left this area to the Nagas by . of the Ahoms were to the south of the Dhodar Ali.
- Assam-Nagaland border tension diffused
- Baruah also asserted that stray incidents should never come in the way of the age-old ties between Ahoms and Nagas.
- Random Thinking of an Ahom
- Thinking about Ahom, Assam, North East India, Current Affairs, Guwahati, Gargaon, Sibsagar, Dibrugarh etc.
Ahoms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ahoms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream symbol animus
demographics generational cohorts