A selection of articles related to ahura mazda.
Original articles from our library related to the Ahura Mazda. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ahura Mazda.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Where Did Magick Originate?
- For early man, religion and magick were inseparable from the world around them, and just about every feature of the land was infused with some sacred significance. Swamps were evil. Every spring, tree, river and mountain was imbued with a spirit, with the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Ahura Mazda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ahura Mazda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ahura Mazda
- The bowl depicts the victory of the Zoroastrian Emperor Darius (550-486 BCE), with Ahura Mazda appearing as a presence near and above the emperor. The bowl was made in Burma around 1875-1900 and is now at the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco ...
- Cataphracts: Armored Warriors and their Horses of War
- The figure on top in the middle is believed to be Khosrau II. The figure to the right is Ahura Mazda, and to the left is the Persian Goddess Anahita.
- Ahura Mazda, ENLIGHTENMENT, Details, DARK Side
- Mesopotamia and Iran, abstracted their truth-heavy metaphysics with Ahura Mazda (the chronology is the object of quasi-lethal debates, and the dates differ by a millennium; I am on the side of the early dates, 1750 BCE, and not the late ones, 600 BCE, ...
- The everlasting flame
- Asura, which is seen as demon or anti-god, in Puranas gives rise to the word Ahura, which is divine in the Parsi faith. God is addressed as Ahura Mazda.
- Why it isn't 'depraved' to look at Mahishasura as the victim
- Basham also noted that it was the term Asura that was adopted by Zarathrusta in Persia “as part of the title of the great god of light, Ahura Mazda”.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ahura Mazda Topics
Related searchesdivine power
gm high value engine lz4
dream symbol grandparent
linear regression estimating alpha
election elections around the world