- A·hu·ra Maz·da (ä-h r m z d ). n. The chief deity of Zoroastrianism, the creator of the world, the source of light, and the embodiment of good.
- Homage Unto Ahura Mazda
- Table of Contents. Homage Unto Ahura Mazda. TABLE OF CONTENTS .................
- Darius and Ahuramazda: Visiting the Behistun Inscription
- Darius and Ahuramazda: Visiting the Behistun Inscription. Touraj Daryaee. Professor of Ancient History.
- Omnipotence Of Ahura Mazda And The Concept Of Evil In The
- But so far no one had ever expressed a view that Ahura Mazda is not omnipotent i.e. all powerful.
- THE MEANING OF MAZDA AND AHURA IN THE GATHA
- necessitates the break up of the name of Ahura Mazda.
- Parsi community ushers in New Year
- "We offer sandalwood or teak wood to our God Ahura Mazda, which is represented by the fire in the agiary, followed by special thanksgiving and appraisal prayers.
- Mazda expands its Walthall plant
- The company website states that name “derives from Ahura Mazda, a god of the earliest civilizations in West Asia...the god of wisdom, intelligence and harmony.
- 2083 kıyametin kopacağı tarih mi?
- Breivik adına yayınlanan manifesto da esasında Şeytan'ın Rahman'a (yani Avesta'nın anlatımıyla Ehrimen'in Ahuramazda'ya) aleni meydan okumasıdır.
- Ahuramazda and Zoroastrianism
- Gradually, the prophet began to understand that Good Thought had been sent by the supreme god Ahuramazda, a name that can be translated as Wise Lord.
- Ahura Mazda
- Mar 3, 1997 In Persian belief, Ahura Mazdah ('Lord Wisdom') was the supreme god, he who created the heavens and the Earth, and another son of Zurvan.
- Mazda Ahura, the wise God in Mazdayasni doctrine
- Fire is the symbol of God A God who doesn't command, hate and.
Ahuramazda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ahuramazda books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesancient greece social structure
civil rights cases facts
luxembourg city places of interest
kendriya vidyalaya kv schools