Ai Khanoum Architecture
A selection of articles related to ai khanoum architecture.
Original articles from our library related to the Ai Khanoum Architecture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ai Khanoum Architecture.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Ai Khanoum Architecture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ai Khanoum Architecture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mairs, R. (2010) "The 'Temple with Indented Niches' at Ai Khanoum
- about the contact or 'hybridisation' of different cultural traditions in the architecture of sites such as.
- From Pella to Gandhara
- 3rd B.C.) from Ai Khanum, the Temple with Indented Niches.
- Ai Khanum. A Hellenistic City in Afghanistan. By Michail Iliakis
- Ai. Khanum also had unique and un-Greek features.
- 6 Ai Khanum Reconstructed
- ancient city of Ai Khanum is central to the study of Greek expansion in the Eastern world. The mix of the senior architect Mr Ishizawa.
- Archive 4
- city-sites like Taxila in India and more recently, Ai Khanoum in Afghanistan. ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Ai-Khanoum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Architecture. Corinthian capital, found at Ai-Khanoum in the citadel by the troops of Commander Massoud, 2nd century BC.
- The 'Temple with Indented Niches' at Ai Khanoum: Ethnic and Civic
- The complicated intersections of artistic and architectural styles at Ai Khanoum reveal no straightforward Greek-'Oriental' dichotomy.
- Alexandria on the Oxus | History Hunters International
- Apr 10, 2010 Corinthian capital, found at Ai-Khanoum in the citadel, 2nd century BCE .
- Ai Khanum, the Capital of Eucratides (Article) -- Ancient History
- Oct 12, 2010 Ai Khanum (also spelled Ai-Khanoum or Ay-Khanum, lit.
- Index of Afghanistan images
- Taxila (Punjab) 1, 2. Art, architecture and artefacts. Ai-Khanum - Corinthian capital.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ai Khanoum Architecture Topics
Related searchesphilistines origin of the philistines
somali language grammar
wolfs rain theme songs
preppy slang usage