A selection of articles related to aiel customs.
Original articles from our library related to the Aiel Customs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aiel Customs.
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration. 6:2 Then the twelve called the multitude of the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 18:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God. 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan,...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek: 16:2 Which was well reported of by the brethren that were...
New Testament >> The Acts
Aiel Customs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aiel Customs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AIEL Paper Rian Geldenhuys
- In the Southern African Customs Union (“SACU”), the International Trade Administration.
- Unit 41, 9 Vision Street Wangara Western Australia 6065 PO Box
- Z4hrs) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Putnam's Social Capital and the Italian Regions: An Empirical - AIEL
- constraints, such as sanctions, taboos, customs, traditions, and codes of conduct.
- HISTORICAL TRADITIONS OF CIVICNESS AND LOCAL
- 2004, the EEA Conference, Madrid 2004, and the AIEL Conference, Modena .
Suggested Web Resources
- Aiel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Robert Jordan's fantasy series The Wheel of Time, the Aiel are a race of people.
- Cultural Overviews
- The other Aiel customs, as well as their kinship relations, are equally confusing, and would take up too much space to explain.
- The Wheel of Time - Guide to the Three-Fold Land
- [1.0] The Three-Fold Land [2.0] Aiel Society [3.
- The Sea of Storms: A Wheel of Time MUD - Concordance
- 3.2 Clothing and Appearance of Aiel 3.2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.