A selection of articles related to ailill.
Original articles from our library related to the Ailill. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ailill.
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Ailill is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ailill books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Aspects of Echtra Nerai I. Introduction This paper is based on Kuno
- One Samain eve, Ailill and Medb are in Ráth Cruachan with their household.
- The Gaelic Tradition Kingship at Its Source interprets the Teutates
- queen and Ailill as King of the Irish province of Connacht.
- Mr Ailill O'Reilly, Barrister, Law Library, Four Courts, Dublin 7. • Mr Michel de Rooij, TMC Asser Institute, 2500 GL, The Hague, The Netherlands. • Mr Noel J.
Suggested News Resources
- Louis le Brocquy Exhibition Opens at Roscommon Arts Centre Sept 2-17
- The Táin tells the story of the great cattle-raid of Cooley, when the armies of Medb and Ailill, queen and king of Connacht, invaded Ulster with the intention of carrying off a great brown bull.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ailill is probably better known as the husband of Queen Medb than as much of a personality in his own right.
- Ailill | Name Meaning & Origin | Boy Name Ailill | Baby Names World
- The meaning of the name Ailill is 'Uncertain; perhaps 'beautiful' or 'rock'.
- Behind the Name: Meaning, Origin and History of the Name Ailill
- AILILL. GENDER: Masculine. USAGE: Irish, Irish Mythology.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dner kebab germany
super robot merchandise
perfect competition examples