A selection of articles related to ailments.
Original articles from our library related to the Ailments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ailments.
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- To Heal or Not to Heal?
- When we help heal another, are we truly helping them? The question is hypothetical, and the answer will surely differ case by case, conscience by conscience. But this is an important question to ponder. Magical healing usually involves sending energy to speed...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Thyme (Thymus Spp.)
- This is a powerful antiseptic. It is useful for bronchial and intestinal ailments. You can use thyme in a homemade mouthwash to prevent tooth decay. Thyme is also burnt to fumigate magical spaces. It brings good health, and is placed under the pillow to ward...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary T
Ailments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ailments books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Common Diseases and ailments of turkeys and their Management
- ity of diseases and ailments that can occur with turkeys.
- Respiratory ailments nothing to sneeze at
- ease is another dust-related ailment. The more exposure the tougher it is on the small air sacs (alveoli), which lose their elasticity.
- 2. Describing Ailments and Symptoms
- Pictures of ailments/symptoms: headache, sore throat, fever, stomach ache, backache, cold. OTC meds: actual samples (e.g.
- Plant Ailments
- 37. Plant Ailments. Plants, like man and animals, are subject to myriad diseases.
- Common foot ailments
- wear on vacation experienced the most foot ailments.
Suggested News Resources
- True Love: Marriage Helps Couples Survive Medical Heart Ailments
- However, the bond does not affect both genders the same and the study from the American Psychological Association goes into some detail especially as it pertains to heart ailments.
- Long fasts can cause multi-organ ailments
- MUMBAI: Anna Hazare and all those fasting with him need to be very careful now, say city doctors. A fast of more than ten days is not to be taken lightly. The chances of kidney failure are high.
- Obesity weighs heavy on other ailments
- According to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation statistics, heart ailments and attacks top the diseases that kill Mumbaikars each year. Cancer and diabetes are among the top 10 diseases that cause fatalities.
- Overcoming health ailments to compete at national track championship
- by Eric Hagen Jim Sheehan, 61, of Ham Lake felt fatigued and had a sharp pain in his groin when he was competing at an indoor track competition in Boston in late March 2010.
- Yost says Crow battled shoulder, forearm ailments in recent weeks
- Crow began experiencing minor arm ailments at that time. “You could tell, too,” he said. “My velocity was down, and I wasn't as sharp.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ailment - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- She suffered from a chronic back ailment. The doctor treated him for a variety of ailments. First Known Use of AILMENT.
- ailments - definition of ailments by the Free Online Dictionary
- A physical or mental disorder, especially a mild illness. ailment [ˈeɪlmənt]. n.
- Medical Databases, Online Doctors, Database Of Ailments & Diseases
- Free medical database find full details on symptoms treatment diagnosis ailments , of diseases like acne , cancer , diabetes , high BP , Insomia etc.
- Ailments from A-Z
- Below are the ailments cured with folk medicine from A-Z.
- Ailment | Define Ailment at Dictionary.com
- Ailment definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesislamic ceremonies
music and the brain tonality and emotion
torture torture devices
cost accounting evolution of standard costing