Aimee Semple Mcpherson Kidnapping
A selection of articles related to aimee semple mcpherson kidnapping.
Original articles from our library related to the Aimee Semple Mcpherson Kidnapping. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aimee Semple Mcpherson Kidnapping.
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Aimee Semple Mcpherson Kidnapping is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aimee Semple Mcpherson Kidnapping books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Hidden History' Podcaster Talks About LA's Most Fascinating History
- Or Aimee Semple McPherson, an evangelist and media celebrity who founded Angelus Temple across the street from Echo Park in 1923. She was a ... She appeared weeks later in Mexico saying she had been kidnapped though many doubted her story.
- The Incredible Disappearing Evangelist
- Aimee Semple McPherson, evangelist, faith-healer, founder of the Foursquare Gospel Church and builder of the Angelus Temple, was believed to have disappeared during a swim on May 18, 1926.
- The mysterious disappearance of a celebrity preacher
- On 18 May 1926, Aimee Semple McPherson went to Venice Beach, Los Angeles, to take a swim and write a sermon. The female assistant who'd gone with her ... Prieta on the Mexico-Arizona border.
- Re-Thinking Sister Aimee McPherson
- I normally knew better than to debate the controversies surrounding Aimee Semple McPherson with certain Pentecostal students of mine.
- Be Careful When You 'Touch God's Anointed'
- Psalm 105:15 is one of the Scriptures most taken out of context in the Bible.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.