A selection of articles related to ain.
Original articles from our library related to the Ain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ain.
- Amon, Amun, Imen, Primeval Creator God mentioned in the Pyramid Texts together with his wife Amanuet. Often called "The Hidden One" and associated with the invisible wind. Another name was "He who abides in all things", the ba of all...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Onto Chesed (Gedulah) and Geburah
- The Divine bi-polar energy pours forth from Kether, spilling into Chokmah and Binah, through these two primordial energy becomes form. If you have a diagram of the Tree, you'll see it is composed of three sets of triangles superimposed on three pillars. The...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
Ain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Wins for Al Ain and Al Ahli keep the Arabian Gulf League title race as tight
- In Al Ain, Brazilian forward Douglas scored twice and in-between set up Mohammed Abdulrahman for the hosts.
- Rainy, foggy, cloudy Saturday in UAE... Showers in Dubai, Al Ain
- LATEST: Just when you thought the weather in UAE has become bright and sunny, it gets wet again. Saturday morning saw showers in Al Ain and Dubai. Meanwhile, UAE residents woke up to a foggy morning today with overcast skies.
- Class 4A: West Las Vegas 'ain't done yet' after beating Robinson, 64-55
- West Las Vegas' Nick Gurule shoots a layup between Robertson's Sebastian Gonzales, left, and Francisco Arguello during the third quarter of the Class 4A semifinal Friday at The Pit in Albuquerque.
- It just ain't cricket when it comes to the Women in Blue
- An unbeaten century on debut in One-Day Internationals (ODI), away from home, at the age of 19. A double-hundred in Tests on the very first visit to England, the highest individual score at that time to boot and still the second-highest ever.
- Microsoft Ain't No IBM
- Warren Buffett was actually doing better in IBM than he would have in Microsoft three years ago. Microsoft replaced its marketing CEO with a product guy, and that made the difference. Now Azure leads and SoftLayer lags.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesratlam princely history
human dreams and meaning
gary ablett career
christa mcauliffe career as educator
ryan adams bootlegs
doctrine and covenants