A selection of articles related to air prana.
Original articles from our library related to the Air Prana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Air Prana.
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Air Prana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Air Prana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 11. Brahman as Cosmic Breath or Life (Pranas-thathaa-anugamaath)
- 11. Brahman as Cosmic Breath or Life. (Pranas-thathaa-anugamaath).
- The Kundalini/Raw Foods Connection
- erate prematurely. Very simply, we need to ingest only the purest elements into our bodies—pure food, pure water, pure air. Prana exists in all living elements.
- PRANIC HEALING PRANIC HEALING
- called the air prana. You can also get it from ground. This is called ground prana.
- ELEVEN MAJOR CHAKRAS & RELATED MINOR CHAKRA SYSTEM
- It is through the spleen energy center that air prana is absorbed, digested and distributed to different energy centers.
Suggested News Resources
- Meaning of Brahman
- Therefore, unless you take the sense of the word based on its proper context, confusion will arise. Some words like space (Akasha), air (Prana) etc.
Suggested Web Resources
- Universal Life Force Energy - Chi Prana Ki etc.
- More Air prana can be absorbed by deep, slow, rythmic breathing than by short, shallow breathing.
- Breathing – Prana – Air? — Osho Online Library
- They say you are breathing air! But Tantra says that air is just the vehicle, not the real thing. You are breathing prana – vitality.
- Air prana
- Vayu is wind or air. Vayu is Prana or vital force. Prana moves the senses or Indriyas.
- PRANIC HEALING
- Basically, there are three major sources of prana: solar prana, air prana and ground prana. Prana contained in the air is called air prana or air vitality globule.
- Prana - Positive Holistic Approaches
- When we are outside in the sunlight, our bodies absorb solar Prana.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.