Air Traffic Controller Stress
A selection of articles related to air traffic controller stress.
Original articles from our library related to the Air Traffic Controller Stress. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Air Traffic Controller Stress.
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Air Traffic Controller Stress is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Air Traffic Controller Stress books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Stress prevention in air traffic control
- Stress prevention in air traffic control.
- Occupational stress and stress prevention in air traffic control
- 1.2 The sources of stress in air traffic control . .
- Air traffic control activity increases attention capacity in air traffic
- Aug 5, 2010 can ultimately be affected by stress and fatigue.
- i 1
- STRESS IN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS; A RESTUDY OF bstrclct. '1'hirty— two subjects who had participated in air traffic controller stress studies.
Suggested News Resources
- Passenger lands plane after pilot falls ill
- A passenger with no flying experience has safely landed a light aircraft at a British airport after the pilot became incapacitated. The plane, carrying two people, issued a mayday call as it approached Humberside Airport in northeast England on Tuesday ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Air Traffic Control - Stress - Air Traffic Control - ATC - Aviation
- Aug 27, 2008 Air Traffic Control - Stress By Adam Posted: 08-27-2008.
- An Air Traffic Controller Thrives on Stress - NYTimes.com
- Mar 20, 2010 For a longtime air traffic controller at Kennedy International Airport, all stress is relative.
- Air traffic controller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Stress. Many countries regulate work hours to ensure that controllers are able to remain focused and effective.
- Stress in Air Traffic Control « Human Factors « Wayne Farley's
- Sep 13, 2009 How stress is induced in ATC.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.