Air Traffic Controller Stress
A selection of articles related to air traffic controller stress.
Original articles from our library related to the Air Traffic Controller Stress. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Air Traffic Controller Stress.
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Air Traffic Controller Stress is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Air Traffic Controller Stress books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ex-air traffic controller creates electronic music to soothe anxiety
- A Riverview man says he has found a new focus in his life after leaving the high-stress world of air traffic control for the world of electronic music. Robert T.
- The Disappearing Soldier
- He was "like an orchestra conductor," said Laura Flint, coordinating air traffic controllers, specialists in charge of supplies and artillery, ground forces, and medevac helicopters. It was a high-stress job.
- Control freaks, JBER Air Traffic Control Airmen control highways in the sky
- Senior Airman Matthew Townsend, an air traffic control journeyman assigned to the 3rd Operations Support Squadron holds up two marionettes depicting different aircraft he may need to guide safely to a runway. ....
- Men entitled to paternity leave equal to mothers'
- In 2013, an air traffic controller settled a complaint against the Transportation Department claiming sex discrimination when the federal agency denied him several days of child care leave that it granted to mothers in 2007.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.