Airbus a330 Specifications
- Airbus Group Eyes Launch of New A350-8000 Aircraft
- The aircraft manufacturer specifically aims to compete with Boeing's 777-9 as the company executives commented in an interview that the aircraft would have similar specifications as Boeing 777-9 with lower cost per seat miles.
- Airbus CEO: Sale of Defense Electronics Business Is Near
- Orders for A330 tanker/transport aircraft was one of the drivers for the strong backlog increase. Services now dominate Airbus Defense & Space revenues at 74 percent with platforms, including Typhoon, the C295 transport and ...
- FARNBOROUGH: Airbus lays out A330neo specifications
- Airbus expects to achieve a range of 6,200nm with its A330-900neo, which will be the first re-engined variant to market, while the -800neo will be able to reach 7,450nm. The airframer believes this range capability will enable the A330neo to compete ...
- All of the USA's big airlines now ban hoverboards
- A Virgin Atlantic Airbus A330 is pushed back from a gate at New York's JFK Airport, ready for its trip to the U.K. Jeremy Dwyer-Lindgren.
- Airbus Secures Saudi Arabian as A330-300 Regional Launch Customer
- Airbus (Static C4, Hall Concorde 17) has announced Saudi Arabian Airlines as its launch customer for the A330-300 Regional with a firm order for 20 of the aircraft plus a firm order for 20 A320ceos. Saudi Arabian currently operates 12 A330-200s and 50 ...
Airbus a330 Specifications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Airbus a330 Specifications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Airbus a330 Specifications Topics
Related searchescessna 172 general characteristics
bristol famous people
numbers in norse mythology three
rfid human implants