Airbus a380 Specifications
- Malaysia Airlines May Activate Parked 747
- The airline says it is “exploring reinstating a former flagship aircraft” to temporarily replace A380 capacity on the Kuala Lumpur-London route where the A380s are mainly used.
- Ultra-long-haul aviation is back
- The Airbus A380 covered an estimated 9 000 miles (14 500km) about between New Zealand's largest city and the airline's hub, making it the current longest non-stop scheduled commercial flight by distance.
- Malaysia Airlines' revenue per ASK up 10% in quarter ended Feb 29
- The seats, layout and technical specification have been finalised and deliveries will begin in October 2017. It is also evaluating additional A350s in order to ...
- World's largest aircraft the 'Flying Bum' is almost ready
- The craft did carry out a test flight in 2012, but next month's take-off will be the first under the hybrid aircraft's latest specifications.
- Airbus touts 400-seat jetliner
- “It would have similar capacity and range (as the 777-9) and substantially lower seat-mile costs,” Airbus sales chief John Leahy said in an interview on the sidelines of the Istat Americas air finance conference.
Airbus a380 Specifications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Airbus a380 Specifications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Airbus a380 Specifications Topics
Related searchessaliya myth of origin
bristol rovers fc
politics of canada legislative branch
short message service text speak
fluorescence spectroscopy theory
telstra stadium history