Airbus a400m Specifications
- France Expects Six A400Ms Fitted To Tactical Standard by Year's End
- PARIS — France expects to have six of the Airbus A400M airlifters equipped with self-defense and airdrop capabilities in the “tactical” standard by the end of the year, defence procurement chief Laurent Collet-Billon said.
- Airbus CEO: Sale of Defense Electronics Business Is Near
- The Airbus boss said he was expecting 20 plus deliveries for 2016 but the actual number was subject to discussions with customers over national requirements and specifications.
- The Coming of the CH-53K to the Amphibious Force: How to Describe a New 21st
- The specifications dictated a load capability of 8,000 pounds (3,600 kg) with an operational radius of 100 nautical miles (190 km; 120 mi) at a speed of 150 knots (280 km/h; 170 mph).
- Factors That Helicopter Pilots Must Consider Before IFR Flights
- The helicopter flight manual also identifies other specific limitations associated with IFR flight. These limitations may include the minimum equipment required; the minimum speed in IFR (VMINI); the never-exceed speed in IFR (Vnei); maximum approach ...
Airbus a400m Specifications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Airbus a400m Specifications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Airbus a400m Specifications Topics
Related searchesjava trench
dream dictionary arrow
leprosy clinical features
cudjoe key florida demographics