A selection of articles related to aitreya upanishad.
Original articles from our library related to the Aitreya Upanishad. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aitreya Upanishad.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Aitreya Upanishad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aitreya Upanishad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 108 Upanishads PDF Downloads in English, Sanskrit, Hindi
- Of these, the oldest of the Vedas, the Rig Veda contains the Aitreya Upanishad. The next in antiquity is the Sama Veda which contains the Kena Upanishad and Chandogya Upanishad. Next comes the Yajur Veda which contains the most: four of the ...
- Book review: 'The Roots of Hinduism' by Aska Parpola
- While tracing its ritualistic significance, he quotes from the Chandogya-Upanishad: “This syllable is one of permission; for when one permits anything he says om.
- Women have right to pray, says CM Fadnavis on Shani temple protests
- Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Tuesday said his government believed in freedom of worship for women, hours after the state police stopped women activists from entering a Shani temple to challenge tradition. "Women have ...
- When Rigveda meets Indo-secularism
- According to vedic sources (Aitreya Aranyaka 5.3.2; Samkhyayanaka Aranyaka 2.
- Will we ever really understand Krishna?
- We also find mention of Krishna Angirasa in Kausitaki Brahmana (30.9) and a Krishna Harita in Aitareya Aranyaka (3.26).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescritical period linguistics
manu dharma sastra
meaning of dreams about mother-in-law
the wack pack dan the farter
joel and ethan coen camera techniques