A selection of articles related to aitutaki history.
Original articles from our library related to the Aitutaki History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aitutaki History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Aitutaki History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aitutaki History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Island Time: The Cook Islands from AZ
- A is for Aitutaki. Outside of Rarotonga, this is the most famous of the other 14 islands in the Cooks and can be explored on a day trip. B is for Boat.
- A marine biologist finally meets the LABRATS of Redd School
- The growth chamber will be deployed in the Aitutaki lagoon. The LABRATS are currently raising money to ship the chamber to the Cook Islands by selling popsicles and hot chocolate each day at school. The young ladies are very excited to take part in a ...
- The unusual journey of Parnell Pease Fisher
- The Alaska eventually returned, and Parnell rejoined her husband as they voyaged to the Marquesas Keys, Tahiti, Rarotonga, and Aitutaki, looking for new crewmembers. But by December, she was back at Norfolk for another stay while the Alaska again ...
- Travel Lens: Don George's World
- There are so many islands where I've had special experiences—Carriacou in the Caribbean, Delos and Crete in Greece, Aitutaki in the Cook Islands. Blessed Bali! Any of the Hawaiian islands.
- The best island holidays to book this month
- “One of the biggest advantages, aside from its beauty, is that the Cook Islands use the New Zealand Dollar putting Australian visitors at an advantage, and while there are 15 islands in the archipelago Rarotonga and Aitutaki are the main destinations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aitutaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first known European contact was with Captain Bligh and the crew of the HMS Bounty when they discovered Aitutaki on April 11, ...
- Aitutaki history - location of the cook islands - ranginui's retreat
- Aitutaki History and some local flavour. The Cook Islands History An islands group of the southern Pacific Ocean southeast of Samoa. Probably first inhabited by ...
- History of Aitutaki, the Cook Islands, South Pacific
- Aitutaki History. A Polynesian myth explains how Aitutaki is a giant fish tethered to the seabed by a vine. After a perilous journey from Tubuai in the canoe Little ...
- Aitutaki history - legend of one foot island - Aitutaki Accommodation
- Read about the history of Aitutaki, festivals and events, culture, song and dance, and the legend of one foot island.
- The First Inhabitants of Aitutaki — The History of Ru - New Zealand ...
- page 79. The Traditions of Aitutaki, Cook Islands The First Inhabitants of Aitutaki The History of Ru. THE first man who came to Aitutaki from Avaiki [Hawaiki] was ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.