- n. 1. a natural family of succulent herbs or small shrubs mostly of South Africa but also New Zealand and North America: carpetweeds; fig marigolds.
- AIZOACEAE. 番杏科 fan xing ke. Lu Dequan (鲁德全)1; Heidrun E.
- The Aizoaceae
- are in the family Aizoaceae, which is the “iceplant” family. They are all related to the “freeway” iceplant that is commonly grown in southern and central California.
- AIZOACEAE. P.S.
- A new species of Tetragonia (Aizoaceae) from arid Australia
- A new species of Tetragonia (Aizoaceae) from arid Australia. Telopea. 7(2):119– 127.
- Homenajean al paleontólogo Florentino Ameghino, a 100 años de muerto
- En honor se nombraron cerca de 110 especies, entre las que figuran "Amanita ameghinoi", "Tetragonia ameghinoi" (Aizoaceae), "Notopappus ameghinoi" (Asteraceae), "Moschopsis ameghinoi" (Calyceraceae) y "Calamagrostis ameghinoi" (Poaceae), entre otras.
- Angiosperm Families - Aizoaceae Rudolphi
- Description of Aizoaceae Rudolphi, generated from a DELTA database.
- Information about culture and species of this succulent family, formerly known as mesembryanthemaceae.
- Genera of Aizoaceae
- Mar 6, 2011 The Aizoaceae is a very large family, largely endemic to Southern Africa, with at least 120 genera including over 1800 species.
Aizoaceae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aizoaceae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesapennine mountains northern apennines
mahdi army early history
swan species of swan
eva marie saint
lake taupo history