- HG&H Pharmaceuticals adopts sceletium through ABC's Adopt-an-Herb Program
- Sceletium tortuosum is a perennial in the ice plant family (Aizoaceae). The indigenous San and Khoikhoi peoples were the first to discover the plant's medicinal benefits, while Europeans later used it to make a psychotropic tincture, i.e.
- US battles to find - and save - illegally trafficked plants
- Every year thousands of plants are illegally imported into the US - but what happens after they're seized? And what happens to plants in danger of extinction?
- Analysis of phylogenomic datasets reveals conflict, concordance, and gene
- The highest numbers of informative homologs were found nested within Amaranthaceae, Portulacaceae, Aizoaceae, Phytolaccaceae, and Nyctaginaceae. The distribution of genes concordant with alternative topologies is presented in Additional file 7: Figure ...
- When it comes to worldwide religious tolerance, DMT could be the answer
- Dimethyltryptamine, commonly known as DMT, is the most potent of hallucinogenic drugs known to man and can be found naturally in numerous plants, such as the aceraceae silver maple tree and aizoaceae flower plant. When smoked, orally ingested or ...
- Botswana's National Monuments and Protected Areas
- One of the plants declared a national monument is the Pelotshetlha Lithops also known as Mesembrathemaceae Aizoaceae found near Pelotshetlha village in the Southern District, about 25 kilometres south-west of Lobatse and 50 kilometres south of Kanye.
Aizoaceae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aizoaceae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.