- Ajoite. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search previously.
- Ajoite (K,Na)Cu7AlSi9O24(OH)6 ² 3H2O
- Ajoite. (K,Na)Cu7AlSi9O24(OH)6 ² 3H2O c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- Ajoite: new data
- New data show that ajoite is triclinic, PI or pI, a ==13.637, b ==14.507, c ==13.
- Crystal Oversoul Attunements
- When we work thus, for example with an Ajoite, we can communicate with its essential soul, its blueprint, its oversoul.
- Ajoite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ajoite is a hydrated sodium potassium copper aluminium silicate hydroxide mineral.
- Ajoite Healing Crystals
- Ajoite in Quartz is among our favorite crystals and is unparallel for its sweetness and positive energies.
- Ajoite Mineral Data
- Click Here for Larger Ajoite Image in a New Browser Window Images: Comments: Dark blue, tabular crystals of shattuckite on light blue ajoite.
- Ajoite Healing and Metaphysical Properties of Gemstones from
- Jul 7, 2011 Ajoite Gemstone Jewelry Treasures with Mystical Flair! Created with good intentions, the power of nature and the art of embellishment...enjoy!
Ajoite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ajoite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespen terms and expressions
dream symbol drowning
dream symbol spiritual enlightenment
geography of canada extreme points