Akashi Kaikyo Bridge
A selection of articles related to akashi kaikyo bridge.
Original articles from our library related to the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Akashi Kaikyo Bridge.
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Promise of the Universe
- The walls of time peel away like fruit The gem of life shines untarnished Friendship and love turn like the world Names and people spring eternal in our garden The abundant Universe makes full our cup. And we, victorious warriors of a shining star Reach for...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Four Symbols of Usui Reiki Ryoho
- " It is not God's will merely that we should be happy, but that we should make ourselves happy." Immanuel Kant According to many traditional teachers the Reiki symbols are sacred and therefore secret and should only be seen by insiders, meaning...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Akashi Kaikyo Bridge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akashi Kaikyo Bridge books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Akashi Kaikyō Bridge by Satoshi Kashima
- Designed by Japanese engineer Satoshi Kashima, the Akashi Kaikyō is ranked as the world's longest suspension bridge, thanks to a central span of 1,991 metres. The other two spans each measure 960 metres, giving it an overall length of 3,911 metres.
- Mayor: Foot ferries are Kitsap County's Bertha
- Now, familiarize yourself with the Akashi Kaikyō Bridge, currently the worlds longest, which would not even make it half way across the Puget Sound.
- 10 of the world's longest bridges
- 1, you'd need to head to Kobe, Japan, and marvel at the Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge.
- Trolls need not apply: A look at the most awe-inspiring bridges in the world
- The Golden Gate Bridge is perhaps the most iconic of this style of bridge, but it's Akashi Kaikyo Bridge — aka the Pearl Bridge — that holds the title for the world's longest suspension bridge. This 2.
- World's longest suspension bridge back on Italy's agenda
- Italy is again considering starting one of Europe's greatest unbuilt structures: the longest suspension bridge in the world, stretching 5.3km across the Straits of Messina between Calabria and Sicily.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.