- NPY + -, but not PV + -GABAergic neurons mediated long-range inhibition from
- Demonstration of long-range GABAergic connections distributed throughout the mouse neocortex. Eur J Neurosci 2005; 21: 1587–1600. | Article | PubMed | ISI |; Higo S, Akashi K, Sakimura K, Tamamaki N.
- Oscar Winners: As They Happen
- The 2016 Oscars are underway amid waves of controversy. Chris Rock opened the ceremonies – “The Acadamy Awards… aka [sik] The White People's Choice Awards” – with a scathing monologue directed at everyone from Jada Pinkett Smith to the Oscar ...
- Obama delivers Gitmo closure plan to Congress
- US President Barack Obama delivered his plan to close Guantánamo Bay (PDF) to Congress on Feb. 23. This plan comes seven years after Obama first announced he planned to shut down the prison by the end of his presidency.
- Brno a Zlín si oddechly: Malec a Kašík unikli trestu. Pardubice pykají
- Praha - Hokejový obránce Tomáš Malec z Komety Brno ani brankář Libor Kašík ze Zlína nedostali dodatečné tresty od disciplinární komise extraligy za zákroky ve čtvrtečních třetích zápasech předkola play off. V dnešních čtvrtých duelech tak mohou oba ...
- Delineation of Natural Killer Cell Differentiation from Myeloid Progenitors in
- Understanding of natural killer (NK) cell development in human is incomplete partly because of limited access to appropriate human tissues. We have developed a cytokine-enhanced humanized mouse model with greatly improved reconstitution and function ...
Akashik is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akashik books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream analysis canopy
kobe bryant early life
port of liverpool history
geography of thailand
western sahara subdivisions
history of patna the nawabs