- Asheville, Buncombe property transfers for Feb. 8-12
- •Lot 49 River Walk Drive, $47,000, Kenny Yan (a. k. a.
- Myanmar's “Giraffe Women,” Embodying A Vanishing Custom
- "We need a master plan for maintaining this cultural heritage," says Kyaw Than, an advisor at a Kayan cultural preservation group. "Giving jobs to these women at hotels is not a solution to maintaining the culture.
- Burma election: voters cast ballots amid hope and foreboding
- A Kayan woman, from one of Myanamr's ethnic minority groups, shows her ink- A lady shows her ink-stained finger after she voted, in front of a polling station in Panpet Photo: Reuters.
- Victory predicted for Suu Kyi party as polls close in Burma
- Loyalists of Aung San Suu Kyi erupted in cheers on the streets of Burma today as results trickled in from the country's landmark elections. Thousands of National League for Democracy (NLD) supporters filled the streets of Rangoon wearing red and waving ...
- Remembering Tom Stokes
- During chats in the office, he would daintily reposition and realign pencils and papers on his desk, ever-vigilant of arrangement and framing.
Akayan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akayan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches520 bce
rio de janeiro north zone
five points tulip