- Diverse Islamic art spans centuries in 'Pearls'
- Many of the works, mostly paintings, refer to Abu'l Fazl's huge “Akbarnama” (or “Book of Akbar”), a three-volume account of royal life under the ruler known for embracing liberal and intellectual views.
- JNU fallout: Petition wants Murty Classical Library to remove editor
- MCLI, instituted with an endowment of `32 crore by Rohan Murty , has published translations of ancient vedic texts, including Tulsidas's Ramcharitmanas, Abu' l-Fazl's Akbar nama, Bharavi's Kiratarjuniya, Bullhe Shah's Sufi lyrics, and Surdas's poetry.
- Art: Pearls of the Orient
- Besides Muhammad Zaman, there is Abu'l Fazl ibn Mubarak, a key historian and translator in the 16th-century court of Mughal emperor Akbar, whose three-volume Akbarnama (History of Akbar) is still considered a definitive account of the ruler's feats and ...
- Murgh Musallam: The Extravagant Stuffed Whole-Chicken Dish
- But Salma apa points out that the Musamman, referred to in the Akbarnama as one of the 30 dishes on the emperor's table, was possibly a precursor to the Murgh Musallam. Weekend's dinner at aunt-in-law's house and I carried Murg Musallam - a chicken ...
- A great portrait
- To be certain the emperor is seen in countless paintings made during his own reign and that of his successors; in the illustrated ms.
Akbarnama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akbarnama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespheochromocytoma features
dreams meaning of dream about door
united farmers saskatchewan
list of guerrillas cuba