- Akbar-nama - Meaning and definition. and written by Abul Fazl, one of the ` Nine Jewels` (Hindi: Nava... Found on http://en.
- policy of the Mughal and Afghan rulers
- Abul Fazl, Akbar Nama, Vol. III, text, p. 776; Abdul Hamid Lahori, Badshah Nama, ed.
- Images of Thought Images of - Cambridge Scholars Publishing
- Painting of Akbar informed of his son Salim's birth, Akbar-nama;. Victoria and Albert Museum. 73.
- Sometimes, when we view the face of a figure portrayed in Mughal
- Akbar-nama, c.1589-90 (the history of the Emperor Akbar's reign).
- M.A. (Semester – I) Examination, 2010 PERSIAN (2008 Pattern
- Evaluate the Socio-Political conditions as depicted in Akbar Nama. 16. OR.
- Chapter 6 to 9.pmd
- The Akbar Nama, a history of Akbar's reign, mentions the Gond kingdom of Garha Katanga that had 70000 villages.
- Nama-nama Capim KPK Sampai di Senayan
- Wakil Ketua DPR dari Partai Golkar itu merinci, nama calon pimpinan KPK yang dikirim Presiden ke DPR itu sesuai dengan hasil Panitia Seleksi (Pansel) yang diketuai Menteri Hukum dan HAM, Patrialis Akbar.
- Akbarnama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first volume of Akbarnama deals with the birth of Akbar, the history of Timur's family and the reigns of Babur and Humayun and the Suri sultans of Delhi.
- Where can you find akbar nama on the net
- go there, click "titles" and choose "The Akbarnama by Abul Fazl". First answer by ID2057790493. Last edit by ID2414195169.
- Akbarnama | Facebook
- Akbarnama - Description: The '', which literally means Book of Akbar, is the official chronicle of the reign of Akbar, the third Mughal Emperor (r.
- Category:Akbarnama - Wikimedia Commons
- Feb 20, 2011 Category:Akbarnama. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Jump to: navigation, search.
Akbarnama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akbarnama books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.