- Aker and Transocean Announce New Layoffs
- Offshore services firm Aker and rig operator Transocean announced new rounds of layoffs on Monday and Tuesday, adding to an extensive list of job losses in offshore oil. On March 15, Switzerland-based Transocean said that it intends to cut 80 positions ...
- BRIEF-Aker ASA sold 8 mln Havfisk shares at 9 pct discount
- Aker Capital AS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aker ASA, has today sold 8.5 million shares in Havfisk at a price of NOK 29.00 per share.
- Aker nets $28m from selling down Havfisk stake
- Aker Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of Norwegian industrial holding Aker, netted NOK 246.50 million ($28.75m) from selling down its stake in Havfisk.
- Aker Solutions axing 600 jobs to focus on subsea tech
- Aker Solutions is axing another 600 jobs as it looks to streamline costs and focus on its subsea technology and products. The Norway-based company said that as many as 600 permanent positions at locations at Fornebu, Moss, Tranby and Ågotnes in ...
- Another 600 lose jobs at Aker Solutions
- The low level of investment and activity in the oil and gas sector has prompted offshore company Aker Solutions to lay off another 600 workers in Oslo, Moss, Tranby and Ågotnes.
Aker is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aker books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmexican american political issues
brahma sutra bhashya
chinese in singapore teochew
georgetown guyana points of interest