- This novel also contains what is arguably the most authentic description of life in Puran Dhaka, the old and Akhtaruzzaman Elias has received several awards.
- Name : Dr. Alauddin Mondal Designation : Asstt. Professor
- :Akhtaruzzaman Elias, Modern Bengali Novels, comparative.
- COMPARATIVE LITERATURE
- Bangladesh : Akhtaruzzaman Ilias : Khoabnama. : AI Mahmud &. Samsur Rahman.
- Regional Language Books
- Ananda Publishers, 1999. 878p.; 23cm.
- Mother Tongue Is A Fundamental Right
- Novelist & critique Akhtaruzzaman Ilias once emphasized the importance of Chakma novels. He said that a language, that is its prose attains fulfillment through the form of novel in its literature.
- Akhteruzzaman Elias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Akhtaruzzaman Elias has received several awards.
- Chile Kothar Shepai - Akhtaruzzaman Ilias | Facebook
- Chile Kothar Shepai - Akhtaruzzaman Ilias | Facebook.
- Akhtaruzzaman Elias - Encyclopedia
- `Akhtaruzzaman Elias` (1943-1997) was a notable Bangladeshi author.
Akhtaruzzaman Ilias is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akhtaruzzaman Ilias books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Akhtaruzzaman Ilias Topics
Related searchesvietnamese alphabet
pillow modern pillow sizes
peritoneum structure and development
congenital heart defect
electrocardiogram t wave