- a seaport on N Honshu, in N Japan, on the Sea of Japan. 2. (sometimes lowercase) one of a Japanese breed of large, muscular dogs having a broad head with ...
- Woman's akita bulldog-cross will not be put down after it attacked collie and
- An akita bulldog-cross will not be destroyed after it attacked a border collie and its owner - resulting in the collie being put down.
- Pet Peeves: All about Akita
- This is a large and powerful breed, with much substance and heavy bone; it is slightly longer than tall. The Akita's build reflects its original job of hunting big game through deep snow and rugged terrain.
- Unwanted Akita dog Betty has spent more than half her life in kennels, can you
- Meet six-year-old Betty, who wants nothing more than to find her forever home. After being dumped in a dog pound, Akita Rescue NI took her in hoping to find her a loving home she could call her own.
- Volcanic activity worldwide 15 Mar 2016: Colima volcano, Telica, Akita-Komaga
- Volcanic activity worldwide 15 Mar 2016: Colima volcano, Telica, Akita-Komaga-take, Nyiragongo. Tuesday Mar 15, 2016 21:00 PM |. Colima eruption this morning.
- Akita in position for another trip to Final Four
- The Akita Northern Happinets gained valuable experience as the back-to-back championship runner-up squad the past two seasons, but they didn't fulfill their ultimate goal.
Akita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akita books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesprincipal law duties
tea act of 1773