A selection of articles related to akkadian.
Original articles from our library related to the Akkadian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Akkadian.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Akkadian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akkadian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- OLD AKKADIAN WRITING AND GRAMMAR
- I. INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF OLD AKKADIAN. 1-19.
- Akkadian Healing Therapies in the Babylonian Talmud Max Planck
- A preprint version of an article by M. J. Geller of the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science.
- Akkadian Sign List
- Akkadian Sign List. Karel.Piska@fzu.
- Examples from Akkadian Texts where the Akkadian word for "gods
- The word in Akkadian that corresponds to Hebrew "elohim" is ilanu, which literally (and grammatically, by itself) means "gods".
Suggested News Resources
- Does El Nino—and Climate Change—Really Cause Civil Wars?
- have used proxy measures for climate change—like tree rings or titanium sediments in the ocean—to match extreme climatic events with the collapse of ancient civilizations, including the Maya, Angkor in Cambodia and Mesopotamia's Akkadian empire.
- Virtual charity box rewards givers with resounding 'clink'
- Fellig's 2-year-old company, Nadanu Technologies, takes its name from the ancient Sumero-Akkadian word for “giving,” and the firm's logo is the cuneiform symbol for the word.
- Israel blames Gaza-based Palestinian terrorist group for coordinated attacks
- A semite is a person of an of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya descent.. Therefore Israelis are as anti semitic as any..
Suggested Web Resources
- Akkadian language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Akkadian (lišānum akkadītum,
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.