A selection of articles related to akkadian.
Original articles from our library related to the Akkadian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Akkadian.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Akkadian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akkadian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Museum of Lost Objects: The Genie of Nimrud
- Across the belly of the genie was a smattering of cuneiform in the now extinct language, Akkadian. The text is what's known as Ashurnasirpal's "standard inscription".
- This 4000-year old financial crisis indicator says that a major one is looming
- Over 4,000 years ago during Sargon the Great's reign of the Akkadian Empire, it took 8 units of silver to buy one unit of gold. This was a time long before coins.
- Review: If You See One Philip Glass Opera, Make It This One
- Although the story is told chronologically, the piece is more meditative than plot-driven and different sections are presented in Akkadian and Biblical Hebrew as well as English.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary feces
pipa interesting facts
expo 86 facts and figures
mississippi river slang
ape escape monkeys