A selection of articles related to aksapada gautama.
Original articles from our library related to the Aksapada Gautama. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aksapada Gautama.
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Aksapada Gautama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aksapada Gautama books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- La reconstrucción de la teoría del razonamiento de Dignaga por
- te, en el siglo II d.C., apareció Nyaya-sutras de Aksapada Gautama, la obra cree que Gautama hizo la primera parte de Nyaya-sutras en 550 a.
- A survey of Indian logic from the point of view of computer science
- Aksapada Gautama says in his Nyaya Sutras that supreme felicity is obtained by the knowledge of the sixteen categories treated in his work: 1.
- CHAPTER I INTRODUCING INDIAN LOGIC
- these manuals. the one found in the l\[\'5_i-'asﬁtra$ of Aksapada Gautama [circa. 150 an} is comparatively more systematic than others.
- Logika Starożytnego Orientu.
- Nyāya – Śũtra i logika dyskursu mistrza Aks.apada. Struktura i kategorie logiczne Nyāya – Śũtra 3.
- Logic and Metalogic:
- The Nyaya Sutras of Aksapada Gautama constitute the core texts of the Nyaya school, one of the six orthodox schools of Hindu philosophy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nyāya Sūtras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Nyāya Sūtras are an ancient Indian text on of philosophy composed by Akṣapāda Gautama (also Gotama; c. 2nd century).
- Aksapada Gautama: Definition from Answers.com
- Aksapada Gautama Gautama, Aksapada Legendary founder of the Nyaya ('Logic ') school of Indian philosophy.
- Aksapada Gautama | Facebook
- Aksapada Gautama | Facebook. Description above from the Wikipedia article Aksapada Gautama, licensed under CC-BY-SA full list of contributors here.
- Nyaya - New World Encyclopedia
- Based on texts known as the Nyaya Sutras, written by Aksapada Gautama (ca. sixth century B.C.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aksapada Gautama Topics
Related searchesmount fuji geology
high church low church
biblical poetry parallelism
miles davis music samples