A selection of articles related to akshobhya buddha.
Original articles from our library related to the Akshobhya Buddha. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Akshobhya Buddha.
- Buddha and Reiki: A Personal Experience
- The Buddha and Reiki are in a beautiful way related in my life. Perhaps not so amazing, since the man who discovered Reiki, Mikao Usui, was a Japanese Buddhist. About three years ago I bought a bronze with gold plated Buddha statue in Ladakh. It sits on my...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Akshobhya Buddha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akshobhya Buddha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Special Practice Request/Transmission prescribed by
- THE PRACTICE OF BUDDHA TSONCHEI MIJIGPAI GYALPO,. BUDDHA AKSHOBHYA, AND VAJRAPANI.
- : 6 2011 ./ì ) - Nyingma Kathok Buddhist Centre - Singapore
- Celebration. 23/03/2011. (.
- True Buddha School Ling Shen Ching Tze Temple, 17012 N
- Buddha Lian Sheng (3x). Namo Vairocana Buddha at the center. Namo Akshobhya Buddha to the East.
- Penetrating Wisdom: The Aspiration of Samantabhadra
- wisdom, as well as that poison, is in the nature of Akshobhya Buddha, the buddha of the eastern direction.
- The Five Buddha Families
- Realization of mirror-like wisdom is realization of Buddha. Akshobhya, who is blue in color. He holds a vajra in his left hand.
Suggested News Resources
- The mystery of Buddha's missing head
- By Zhang Zixuan (China Daily) The Akshobhya Buddha's head, on the eastern wall of the Four Gates Pagoda's center pillar, was removed and stolen on the night of March 7, 1997.
Suggested Web Resources
- Akshobhya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Akṣobhya appears in the "Scripture of the Buddha-land of Akṣobhya" (阿閦佛國 経 āchùfó guó jīng), . Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.
- Akshobhya Buddha - Akshobhya is one of the Five Dhyani Buddhas
- The Five Dhyani Buddhas are transcendent Buddhas visualized in tantric meditation.
- Akshobhya Buddha and the Kagyu Lineage « Kagyu Monlam Blog
- Jan 11, 2009 The Buddha taught about Akshobhya in a sutra and described Akshobhya's pure land.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.