- Ondo Governorship Poll: Deji asks parties to consider Akure indigene as candidate
- The monarch, spoke at a dinner held at the weekend in Akure in honour of prominent Akure sons, who were recently conferred with the title of Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN). The SANs honored at the event included Olatunde Oluranti Adejuyigbe, Adeniyi ...
- Deji: consider Akure candidate for governor
- The Deji of Akure, Oba Ogunlade Aladetoyinbo, has reiterated his support for an indigene of his town to become the next governor.
- NPFLOdunlami rescues point for Sunshine Stars in Akure
- Sunshine Stars' defender Kunle Odunlami on Sunday in Akure rescued a point for his team in the dying minutes of their 2015-2016 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) week five fixture. The match played at the Ondo State Sports Complex saw ...
- Akure stadium better than what we faced in Congo – Olisema Cyril
- Akwa United would be looking to better their 15th finish last term, their season opener is against Sunshine Stars of Akure in Ondo. The ban on Akure township stadium was lifted early in the year by the League Management Committee (LMC) following their ...
Akure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akure books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesamerican dream criticism
israel historical roots
syllable onset syllable structure
molecular docking applications