- Definition: The word akusala often is translated into English as "evil." However, it doesn't mean what most English-speakers usually mean by "evil.
- (Akusala) Kamma Nidāna Sutta
- The (Akusala) Kamma Nidāna Sutta (A 10.
- (Akusala,mūla) Ańńa,titthiy Sutta
- Aguttara Nikya vol 1. A 3.
- Summary of the 24 Paccaya by Sujin Boriharnwanaket translated by
- cetasika, which are the 4 akusala-cetasika that arise with all akusala-citta. mocatukka since they are the 4 akusala-sadharana-cetasika with moha as leader .
- Can Killing a Living Being Ever Be an Act of Compassion?
- an unwholesome (akusala) act and, as such, to be avoided. The first of the ten courses of unwholesome action (akusala-kammapatha) is “to kill living beings.
- Are lascivious thoughts immoral if not acted upon?
- That is, they are either wholesome or unwholesome (kusala/akusala). Further, the consequences flowing from our acts are in proportion to and in the direction of the quality of the acts. This is what is meant by our karma.
- Akusala - In Buddhism, Akusala is evil or unwholesomeness
- Akusala is a Pali word often translated as "evil." It refers to anything that creates harmful karma.
- Kusala and Akusala as Criteria of Buddhist Ethics
- Kusala and Akusala as Criteria of Buddhist Ethics. Bhikkhu Thich Nhat-Tu.
- akusala. 'unwholesome',. are all those karmic volitions (kamma-cetanā; s.
- Both kusala and akusala cittas constitute what, in Pαli, are termed kamma.
Akusala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Akusala books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesisabela province geography
benin city history
a spider in the web plot synopsis
house of burgesses history