- Syria's civil war: five years of Guardian reporting
- Syria has imploded since pro-democracy protests first shook the regime of Bashar al-Assad in March 2011.
- The Orthodox Are Impoverishing Jewish Culture
- Minister of Religious Affairs David Azoulay has declared that the latest horror befalling the Jewish people is a matter of yehareg ba'al yaaavor: An abomination every believing Jew has to oppose even at the price of his own life. ....
- India beats Bangladesh by 8 wickets to win Asia Cup final
- Dhawan and Kohli spent some uncomfortable moments at the crease against the pace of Al-Amin and Taskin. They took their frustration out on Abu Haider, who was playing his first match. Haider conceded 14 runs in his first over and the quick didn't bowl ...
- Bangladesh's Shakib reprimanded for ICC conduct breach (Mar 3, 2016)
- Bangladesh's Shakib Al Hasan is bowled out by Pakistan's Mohammad Amir during their Asia Cup Twenty20 international cricket match in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Wednesday, March 2, 2016. (AP Photo/A.M.
- The city where war is the best employer: life in liberated Aden
- Photograph: Ghaith Abdul-Ahad for the Guardian. “The war brought everyone together, the southerners, the Salafis and even the jihadis. We were in contact with people we would have never dreamt of being with before.
Al Ahad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Al Ahad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.