Al Azhar Shia Fatwa
- JK: Devising a Sectarian Divide
- One such council was an assembly of Islamic scholars of all hues in Amman in 2005 A.D. Scholars from Al-Azhar, from Harmain-e-Sharefain—Mecca and Medina, eminent Ayatollahs from seminaries in Najaf and Qom were present.
- Mass Profiling of Kashmiris on the basis of 'Maslak' a 'Sinister Design': KCSDS
- Subsequently, a three-point ruling was issued by 200 Islamic Scholars from over 50 countries, focusing on issues like defining who is a Muslim, and issue of Takfir and issue of fatwa.
- Grand Imam of al-Azhar calls for Shia-Sunni gathering; urges Sunni scholars to
- Ahlul Bayt News Agency - The Grand Imam of the al-Azhar mosque, Egypt's top Muslim authority, has called for a meeting of leading Sunni and Shia scholars in the capital, Cairo. The call by Sheikh Ahmed Al Tayeb aired on Egypt's state TV on Wednesday ...
- Grand Imam of al-Azhar strongly condemns calling Shias as infidels; Quran
- Ahlul Bayt News Agency - The grand imam of Egypt's Al-Azhar Islamic Center criticized certain satellite television networks for describing Shia Muslims as infidels.
Al Azhar Shia Fatwa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Al Azhar Shia Fatwa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Al Azhar Shia Fatwa Topics
apocalypse now synopsis
booths multiplication algorithm
black box testing disadvantages