- Oman weather: Call for lasting solution to flash floods problem
- The press release reported that Mohsin bin Mohammed Al Sheikh, chairman of Muscat Municipality, has instructed all directorates and departments of the municipality to be “fully prepared to confront the consequences of the rain, avoiding any harm to ...
- Zumbathon charity event to support Oman Cancer Association
- Last year, Al Lamki and Natalia Costa in conjunction with PDO's Ras Al Hamra Recreational Club (RAHRCs) fitness group organised a Zumba fundraising event for the cause of diabetes, which raised over OMR6,000 and drew more than 200 female ...
- #OmanPride: Indian School Al Ghubra alumnus first
- Muscat: The energetic, young and newly crowned Miss Diva Universe India 2015 first runner-up Natasha Assadi is basking in the glory of her win. Today, Times of Oman (TOO) is featuring Natasha Assadi, alumni of the Indian School Al Ghubra in its ...
- Main water pipeline to be ready by October
- Muscat - Eighty per cent of the main line transmitting water from Al Ghubra Desalination Plant to the reservoir of Muscat Governorate has been completed.
- Muscat main water pipeline to be ready this year
- Work at Oman's main line that transmits water from Al Ghubra desalination plant to the reservoir of Muscat Governorate is on course with 80% completion.
Al Ghubra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Al Ghubra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Al Ghubra Topics
Related searcheselectroplating industrial use
abdul kalam personal life
okavango delta people
nerve agent g-series
andrew jackson nullification crisis
giza pyramid complex orion theory
three types of buddha